This article will explain the settings for the DA Driver app. These settings are used to manage settings for the driver mobile app.
Start by logging into your Dispatch Anywhere settings page (Dispatch Anywhere Settings)
Select D.A. for Drivers on the left toolbar
- Enable QR Scan Assignment - This option will allow the driver to assign themselves to a vehicle by scanning a vehicle-specific QR Code
How Do I Print Vehicle QR Codes?
- Enable Driver Checklist - After scanning the vehicle QR code, the driver will be prompted with a checklist of items they need to check before starting their shift
How Do I Create a Driver Checklist?
- Require GPS tracking turned on to view jobs - This setting requires the drivers GPS to be turned on to see jobs from their mobile app
- Allow drivers to take payment - setting to allow the driver to take payment
- Allow drivers to edit services - setting to allow the driver to add services to the call
- Allow drivers to delete services - setting to allow the driver to delete services from the call
- Allow drivers to view service pricing - setting to allow a driver to see service pricing
- Allow drivers to edit service pricing - setting to allow drivers to edit/change service pricing
- Prompt driver to upload photos - persistent banner to remind drivers to add photos to the call
- Prompt driver to capture Tow Ticket signature - persistent banner to remind drivers to get a customer signature
- Prompt driver for keys upon arrival to the destination - the driver will be prompted to get customer signature when they timestamp the call "Arrived"
- Allow drivers to create jobs - setting to allow the driver to enter their own calls
- Driver Edit History - number of days the driver can go back to edit a call
- Driver View History - number of days the driver can see history of old calls